Guide for uploading and seeding a file from the seedbox the easiest way:
Torrentflux is very easy to use.
1 uploader account:
- Upload the complete files that you would like to use to create the torrent to the seedbox root folder via ftp.
- When the files are on the box and ftp transfer is complete create the torrent on your Torrentflux server.
- When the torrent creation is complete, download the .torrent file and make the upload to the tracker from home.
- Download the .torrent file (containing your passkey) from your tracker and add it to the seedbox.
- The seedbox will recheck and you will be able to start to seed from there. Make sure you are not seeding same file from home with same passkey!
2 uploader accounts:
If the tracker you are uploading to only allows you to seed the same files from 1 IP at the same time we recommend that you ask the admins to allow you to have a second account so that you can seed the same files from home at the same time as from the seedbox. Two accounts is not necesarry if you only plan on making occational uploads or want to stay anonymous but can be very handy for the 'pro' uploader and/or if you have your own tracker.
- Create the torrent on your home computer in your prefered client.
- Upload the complete files that you used to create the torrent to the seedbox root folder via ftp.
- When the files are on the box and ftp transfer is complete, make the upload to the tracker from home.
- Download the .torrent file with your other account (containing your other passkey) and add it to the seedbox. It will recheck and you will be able to start to seed from both home and box.